Sunday, November 2, 2008

Beyond my wildest dreams!

His beauty? His cuteness? Well, yes, these things also have passed the outer-reaches of my imagination. But the title of this blog is owed to a much fouler trait that seems to be intrinsically part of my son:

The ability to crap on things from a distance with stunning trajectory and force.

I thought Jaden's short-term goal of clearing the change table with his fecal matter was quite enough. I get it son, you're a young boy with talent. But now the dishwasher? This is just too much. Granted, a dishwasher is much easier to clean than the nursery walls.

Can I please select "none of the above" for next time?

By the way, our son, who was sporting his "birthday suit" at the time, was about to be bathed in the kitchen. I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

So, aside from a crappy evening (you saw it coming), our son is still cuter than ever. Scratch that, as I typed this sentence, Jaden literally just puked on Mommy.

Ok, so he was cute last night....at Grandma and Grandpa's place. Here's some pictures to prove it!

No comments: