Monday, January 5, 2009

Tough

My wife received a text message from a friend today bearing some extremely difficult news. We're praying for you guys, you know who you are. There's a lingering gloominess in our household as a result. We always hope for the best for our loved ones and no matter how many times our lives get thrown a curve ball, it never gets any easier.

Jaden was very photogenic tonight (my wife makes fun of the way I say that word) so we took a few shots and had some good laughs.



Am I smiling? Only I know the answer!




You are getting very sleepy. Soon you will all be under my control.



Jaden and Daddy's first (of many) hockey game together. And what a game, congrats Canada!

I honestly don't know if any of you are ready to observe the true majestic qualities of this next pinnacle achievement in amateur photography.
In fact, "majestic" just doesn't cut it. I dare say this photo will change the course of human history, turning mankind in a new direction.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the one, the only, the highly coveted....
....Mid-Sneeze shot! (For the more dramatic version, watch video below)

1 comment:

Jason and Kristin said...

Thanks Trev....Jaden is so cute!!!!! I can't wait to see him again!