Thursday, March 19, 2009

Portrait of a Baby

Life has been relatively care-free for Jaden these days. His little plugged nose is clearing up and he's taken to spoon feeding quite well. Daddy and Jaden are still enjoying their snuggle times in the mornings before work and Mommy's got her little boy pretty much down to a tight schedule. All's well! Our friend Steph did up a wonderful sketch of Jaden and framed it for us as a gift. What an awesome surprise! She's very talented. It has now taken up the spot above the mantle...

Having friends who care is a concept I often take for granted. Thank's Carroll family!



















2 comments:

Mark said...

Hey Trev,

To say "Thanks Carroll family" is something of a misnomer, considering I had nothing to do with the creation of the portrait. More like "Thanks one member of the Carroll family." But I still love you, even if I can't draw.

Trev said...

Yeah, but there was that time you bought me a coffee, remember? Huh?