Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hospital Part 2

This was our little guy being tough as nails in Emergency. The doctor said, "prepare yourselves for five days of high fever, vomiting and diarrhea."

Oh boy!


He's feeling a little bit better now but still not quite himself.

Shout out's:

The 24 hr. Nurse line - for giving us sound advice and empathy that you wouldn't normally expect from a government source.

Grandma Hibbs - for all the visits and babysitting recently, it's nice to have love and support from others in these times.

Tim Horton's - For all the high carb, high sugar, high octane goodness.

And the letter "A" - Just because.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my poor nephew...but I couldn't help but notice those nails, I'm guessing they belong to grandma Hibbs! Very nice! Love Cara( I use the Anon to post as I can't figure out my password)